The individuals providing input for the book included:
• Sean Adams of AdamsMorioka, Inc.
• Bob Domenz from Avenue - Marketing & Communications
• Tony Spaeth of identityworks
• Debbie Millman - known for her Design Matters podcasts (and many other things)
• Jack Yan of Jack Yan & Associates
• Robin Landa, author and branding & creative strategist
• Robynne Raye from Modern Dog Design Co.
• Mark E. Sackett of Reflectur
• ...and some guy named Jeff Fisher who writes about whatever seems to be on his mind at bLog-oMotives when he isn't running his own firm, Jeff Fisher LogoMotives.
All presented incredibly valuable advice to the design professional involved in identity re-design - and to the client having an "identity crisis." Unfortunately, you will need to wait until HOW Design Books releases Identity Crisis! in the fall of this year before you are able to take advantage of the great suggestions.