eMarketing Strategist touts 'Identity Crisis!' social networking promotion methods

Elge Premeau, the eMarketing Strategist, writes on her My Travels on the Net blog about my use of social networking to market my book Identity Crisis!: 50 Redesigns That Transformed Stale Identities Into Successful Brands. Read about it in her post Case Study: How Social Networking Can Sell Books.

Elge and I recently met at a Portland biznik event. biznik is an online and "real world" social network with the tagline "Business Networking That Doesn't Suck." We soon found ourselves members of a panel, with two additional "biznikers," for a discussion on social networking to be presented at a Self-Employed Creative Professionals (SECP) event.

For the SECP discussion, "Harnessing the Power of Online Social Networks," I was given the assignment of introducing social networking and social media as marketing tools from the perspective of an author. In doing so, I presented the event attendees with a handout listing the wide variety of such resources used to promote Identity Crisis! and have since posted that information on bLog-oMotives.

No comments: